Clubhouse Usage Rules
1. Reserve the room on a first come first serve basis
with reservations being made with the management
company no further out than 18 months. The committees of
the association will place their events on the
calendar prior to release to the homeowners. Failure to
do so will not hold the calendar back from the
2. Only owners and residents will be allowed to reserve
3. Owners will be responsible and be present during the
event. A tenant may take the place of his owner as
long as the owner agrees.
4. Non-owner residents will have to get written
permission from the owner each time he wishes to use the
clubhouse, the association will have a standard form
which the owner and tenant must sign specifying their
5. Non-owner residents will have to put up a $250
deposit for a party
6. A clean-up fee will be charged for party’s based on
the time required to clean ($20 per hour).
7. A walk through will be made before and after the
event to check for the condition of the room.
8. No outside amplified music. No music after 10 pm.
9. No ice chests allowed on floors without floor
10. No swimsuits allowed in clubhouse.
11. Any item “damaged” will be replaced at expense of
owner. Any dispute will be brought before the board
and their decision will be final.
12. The following items will be taken care of by the
a. Remove all garbage and place in dumpster in
garage-replace can liners
b. Replace all furniture in original placements
c. No tape, nails, or thumbtacks may be used on
clubhouse surfaces and furnishings.
d. Remove all food from refrigerator.
e. Set air temperature to 78 if on air and 69 if on
f. Turn off all lights
g. Check and lock doors
h. Make sure that doors to outside are kept closed
i. Make sure activities take in consideration the
fragile floors and clothe seating.
Park & Pavilion Rules
Remove all garbage and place in dumpster in garage.
No amplified music. No music after 10 pm.
No tent stakes, because of the nature of the park
surface nothing can be driven in the ground.